driver jobs in uae Dubai 2021 | Upload resume
Job Title : HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 2001-2500
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT ( FEMALEINDIAN) DUBAI. FOR HR CONSULTANCY IN DUBAI -SALARY AED.2,000 PLUS COMMISSION.
Reputed HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANCY IN DUBAI URGENTLY Looking An HR ASSISTANT Preferably INDIAN, CAN SPEAK Average Hindi, well in SYSTEM OPERATIONS AND ABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY LOOK AFTER THE OFFICE RELATED JOBS AND ANSWERING EMAILS TO CLIENTS, FOLLOW UPS, CV SHORT LISTING…etc.
How to Apply
Pl send CV: email@example.com
Job Title : Human Resource Co-ordinator
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description | hr jobs in dubai
Answering employee requests and questions
Coordinate and delegate the task to the appropriate person of the team
Update and keep employee records in check
Assisting in the recruitment and interview processes
Help supervisors in assessing employee engagement and evaluation
Responsible for analyzing training needs, developing training curriculum, and delivering training courses
Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance, long-term disability, pensions, and profit sharing
Maintain the HR team’s calendar (schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.)
Create and submit reports to senior management
Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
How to Apply:
Send your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you currently pursuing an HR degree? Or are you a fresh graduate looking to gain hands-on experience as part of a dedicated and dynamic HR team in a diverse corporate environment? Then apply for our Human Resources Internship at Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East in Dubai!
In this role, you will provide pro-active, professional, accurate and efficient support to our HR team.
- Support HR Business Partners in all operational HR matters;
- Support the end to end recruitment process incl. job announcements, coordinating meetings and interviews and managing the correspondence with applicants throughout the recruitment process;
- Prepare and analyse people statistics:
- Support with adhoc reporting requirements and compensation related calculations;
- Design HR work instructions, frameworks and programs and support in implementation;
- Responsible for the administration of HR documents.
- Handle regular digital and paper filing;
- Coordinate, prepare and minute team meetings and HR projects incl. follow-up procedures;
- Support and drive own HR projects diligently start to end;
- Continuously improve HR processes with a digital mindset.
Your Profile for hr jobs in dubai
- Under) Graduate in business administration or similar, focus in Human Resources;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook);
- Excellent English language skills (German/Arabic will be an added advantage);
- Communicate effectively and confidentially, both written and verbally at all levels of seniority;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Analytical, accurate and high attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Recruitment experience is a plus;
- Project management is a plus;
- Ideally previous experience in an international environment (Cross-Cultural sensitivity);
- Be pro-active, creative and show initiative incl. questioning the status quo and problem solving;
- PRIDE values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Excellence.